Duo Strategy is seeking a Visual Designer to develop branding and singular assets for promotional and marketing communication for our clients, primarily SaaS and App Tech companies. Duo Strategy is a young and growing marketing consultancy established in 2019 for emerging start-ups who need an industrious growth team to establish a brand centric marketing strategy, it’s tactics, and a tech stack that is scalable.
The ideal candidate is a conceptual story-teller who thrives when they’re creating new visual standards for a brand, and even more so when bringing those ideas to life with day-to-day execution and testing across our various channels. The ideal candidate should be able to take graphic ideas from client calls as well as written copy and turn them into visuals for websites, wireframes, email templates, landing pages, and advertisement assets. Creative freedom is strongly encouraged at Duo and we hope the candidate takes full advantage of that freedom. Great creative for our clients is becoming a pillar of our company and one of the primary services we want to continue to grow our reputation on. You will be working directly with the founders of the company and the clients we face.
This position is entirely remote and is open to both US and non US candidates.
- Responsible for the management and execution of all visual assets, spearheading visual problem-solving in an innovative manner to communicate complex ideas in simple, digestible ways
- Refine client brand guidelines to reflect the latest design standards in an ownable, accessible graphic approach.
- Design compelling assets for client ad creative, website graphics, landing pages, illustrations, logo creation, email templates, social media graphics, animations, video storyboards, and more
- Create compelling storytelling devices based on qualitative and quantitative data acquired through market research
- Take complex ideas and communicate them in visually elegant, simple ways to drive better engagement with client audiences across different channels
- Develop responsive designs for the websites and campaign landing pages which employ thoughtful UX in line with multiple brands
- Collaborate with marketing team members to conduct research as needed with customers, end users, and target audiences in order to cultivate an understanding of market trends and user insights
Experience we need.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant or similar design role
- Training and education in visual communications, brand identity and graphic design
- A portfolio of work to demonstrate experience, style and approach
- Has a deep understanding of brand design, visual hierarchy approaches, information design concepts, typography, iconography, and color strategy
- Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Workplace
- Knowledgeable of UX best practices, current industry trends, and the latest design strategies
- Ability to clearly articulate rationale for design decisions
- Desire to collaborate closely with clients and internal team members to extend design solutions to help them so they can be as effective as possible in achieving their goals
Experience we want.
- Brand identity: logos, key colors, corporate letters, typography, image styles
- 3D graphics
- Motion and animation graphics
- Front-end design